Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!
It's funny how we all celebrate Earth completing another trip around the sun. It is a good thing that Earth made it, and it does give all of us consistency in our lives....seasons, constellations, moon phases, to name a few. I personally enjoy knowing what to expect from day to day when it comes to these things since there are so many other parts of my life that are different every day. Knowing that the sun will rise on each new day gives me a little bit of calm, something I can focus on when meditating. My resolution for this year? To make decisions more thoughtfully: what I eat, what I buy, how I care for my family, pets, friends, and what I do everyday. If I consider the long-term impact of my choices, hopefully those choices will make a difference.  I hope your 2014 is full of purpose!

No comments: