Monday, January 19, 2015

Where have I been?

To be honest, I do not know why I blog for awhile, then stop. I think I let too many unimportant time-suckers take over my life. Playing the card game Hearts against the computer is so addicting, but it wastes so much time! Stalking other people on Facebook is also wasteful, but I must see what's happening! How do I get so caught up in these things, when suddenly I only have 20 minutes to complete what I originally set out to do!?! I think I have developed adult-onset ADD, because it is hard for me to stay focused when I'm on the computer. I would love to hear how others eliminate the wasteful computer activities. Is it just practicing it like a new habit? I'm thinking maybe I need to get up and walk around a few minutes after, say 30 minutes, then go back. If you happen upon my blog, I would really like to get your comments about ways you avoid time-waste online. Maybe if I had some followers I would feel more committed! (hint, hint)

No comments: